The Chatham Highlander Motel is a merger of two classic, mid-century motor inns. The merger resulted in 2 sides to the motel, encompassing four buildings. All rooms are on the ground floor. The office is located on Side 1 along with the “100” rooms. Side 2 has the “200” rooms.
General Room Facts:
- 29 spacious rooms
- FREE WiFi
- A/C & heat
- Full bathrooms
- Cable television
- Compact refrigerator
- Coffee maker
- Direct dial telephone
- Some rooms have a microwave
- Electronics charging device on the nightstand
- All rooms are non-smoking
- No pets permitted
Side 1 Rooms
- !2 rooms located in an “L” shaped building (Rooms 101 – 112)
- There is a grassy area between the rooms and the parking lot
- Outside the rooms are small bistro tables with 2 chaIrs
- These rooms tend to attract families
- 10 of the rooms have 2 queen beds and 2 have 1 queen bed
- The pool is located next to room 112
Side 2 Rooms
- Side 2 has 16 rooms in three separate buildings
- The building on the right is the “A” building consisting of the Apartment and rooms 201 – 206
- The building on the left is the “B” building consisting of rooms 207 – 212 (3 king room, 3 double queen rooms)
- Parking for both “A” and “B” buildings is in front of, or adjacent to, the rooms. This is ideal for folks who want to be parked close to their door.
- Building “C” is the back building with 4 rooms. Features include:
- 2 efficiency units with kitchenette, full refrigerator, one queen bed, and pullout sofa bed
- 2 rooms with 2 queen beds
- grassy area with 2 picnic tables out front
- These rooms are popular with 3 generation families traveling together – Grandma and Grandpa in the efficiency and Mom, Dad, and kids in the adjacent double queen room
- The pool and shuffle board is located behind this building.
Click here to see our rates and policies.