Rate range by season...
|April to Memorial Weekend||$109 - $159|
|Memorial Weekend to June 21||$149 - $229|
|June 22 to Labor Day||$199 - $259|
|Labor Day to Columbus Day||$149 - $259|
|Columbus Day to Mid-November||$119 - $169|
- Rates subject to Massachusetts and Chatham Room Occupancy Tax of 9.7%. Rates subject to change.
- Prices are based on single or double occupancy. A charge of $20.00 per extra person will be added, with prior approval. There is no additional charge for children under the age of 18. A $10 surcharge will be assessed for the addition of a cot to the room.
- Minimum Length visits are in effect during high season and weekends.
- Check in time is from 2:00 - 10:00 pm unless otherwise arranged in advance. Check out time is 10:30 am.
- For the comfort of all guests, rooms are strictly NON-SMOKING. NO PETS; NO BIKES IN ROOMS.
Deposits & Payments
- Reservations require a deposit of 50% of the total room price and for one night must be prepaid in full.
- Room deposits can be paid on a major credit card, (MasterCard, Visa, Discover & American Express) or a check must be received within 7 days of making the reservation.
- BALANCE DUE ON ARRIVAL. Personal checks are not acceptable.
- Deposits do not include Massachusetts Room Tax.
- Cancellations must be received in writing 14 days before scheduled arrival in order to obtain a refund less $20.00 processing charge.
- Deposits will be forfeited if arrival is after the day specified, or departure is before final day of reservation.